I get it: It’s not always possible to get to the gym.
Sometimes, an hour-long workout is not in the cards. Many days, you are pressed for time. You might not have lots of equipment or space, but you still want to get a good workout in.
In Short & Sweaty, you’ll find more than 30 unique high-intensity workouts designed to pump up your heart rate and torch calories in minimal time.
- Each workout includes helpful instructional photos.
- All the workouts vary in length, style and required amount of equipment to give you exactly the kind of workout you’re looking for.
- In most cases, the suggested equipment can be easily switched out with alternatives (e.g. a barbell for dumbbells, a dumbbell for a kettlebell, etc.)
- Short & Sweaty includes a variety of HIIT styles to keep your mind and body guessing. With the option to extend or shorten many of the workouts, you will have dozens of fun and effective ways to work up a sweat!
- Medicine ball**
- Exercise mat
- Exercise ball
- Jump rope
- Interval timer (I use the free “Gymboss” app)
- Bench/sturdy chair
- Low bench (or step)
**Can all be used interchangeably
Abbie has more than two years experience creating and leading fun and effective HIIT workouts. She compiled her favorites in her first HIIT workout collection, Short & Sweaty.
EBOOK PURCHASES – DOWNLOADING TIPS & TRICKS:
Check out my tips and tricks for properly downloading your eBooks. Note that there is a maximum of five downloads (link clicks) per item.
Please note that all sales on digital downloads are final.