WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- 2 separate PDF downloads – the My Best Body – Home Training Program & BONUS My Best Body – Home Resource Guide
MY BEST BODY – HOME TRAINING PROGRAM
- 13 weeks of fun, safe and effective workouts that deliver proven results
- Instructional photos demonstrating each exercise
- Detailed warm-up information about how to create your own warm-up for each phase
- Helpful overviews of each phase (Stabilization & Base Training, Strength Training and Power Training) to help you make the most out of each workout
- Weekly #mybrandofbeautiful pep talks from Abbie with journaling/social media prompts to get you thinking about your journey and help set you up for success
- Tips and tricks to maximize the benefit of your training and encourage success with the program and beyond
- Weekly workout calendars to help you map out your training schedule
- Beginner and Advanced options for many exercises and workouts to help you train according to your fitness level
MY BEST BODY – HOME RESOURCE GUIDE
- A Full-Body Rehabilitation Sequence to use on your rest days and throughout the week as you wish as well as an overview on the importance of flexibility and mobility
- MBB Athlete Record Card to track your assessments and challenges throughout the program
- A chapter dedicated to form (and regressions) for common exercises like push-ups, squats, hip hinges (e.g. straight leg deadlifts, good mornings, kettlebell swings, etc.), bracing/hollow body and overhead pressing
- A chapter on heart rate and heart rate monitors, as well as what to expect when using a heart rate monitor with My Best Body – Home
- A term glossary to help you understand common exercise terminology
- Exercise library providing step-by-step text instructions for each exercise in the program
You will need a small amount of equipment to complete My Best Body – Home. In many cases, the weight options are interchangeable (e.g. You can do a skullcrusher with a barbell or dumbbells).
When an exercise is described as “weighted,” feel free to choose whichever option you’d like. If a word in an exercise name is in parentheses, like “(banded),” it is optional.
- Dumbbells*: I recommend having a few sets to choose from, because the weight you lift varies from exercise to exercise.
- Exercise mat
- Exercise/stability ball: You should be able to sit on the ball with feet flat on the floor and knees comfortably making 90-degree angles. I am 5’6 and use a 55 cm ball.
- Mini resistance bands: At least two – one with light resistance and one with heavy resistance.
- Sturdy box, workout bench or jump box
- Barbell*: I highly recommend investing in an adjustable barbell with plates to get the full strength-training experience. In many cases, you can substitute dumbbells for a barbell, but there are some instances in which a barbell will be preferable.
- Jump rope
- Interval timer: I use the free GymBoss interval timer app.
AREN’T QUITE SURE IF MY BEST BODY – HOME IS FOR YOU?
Check out this gallery of clients who have completed (or are in the process of completing) My Best Body – Home.
Please note that all sales on digital downloads are final.