Friends – I’m so overwhelmed by all of the amazing feedback and excitement from you all on the MBB Home Trial and have some news to share!
IF YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FREE TRIAL AND WANT TO …
- Learn how to lift weights safely at home or in the gym
- Build muscle and burn fat effectively using minimal equipment
- Strengthen your core, the foundation for everyday functional movements
- Improve your cardiovascular conditioning through a progressive (and fun!) cardio schedule
- Enhance your mobility and flexibility through a weekly focus on stretching and foam rolling
… then you are going to love My Best Body – Home!
My Best Body – Home Training Program will be available for purchase worldwide on Monday, Oct 30 through my shop. The program will cost a one-time payment of $99.99 USD starting Oct. 30.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, STARTING OCT. 30?
As a thank you, I’m opening a pre-order opportunity with exclusive savings on the 13-week My Best Body – Home Training Program starting Sept. 27.
STARTING SEPT. 27, YOU’LL:
- Save $10 and secure your copy of the My Best Body – Home Training Program for $89.99 USD
- Skip the craziness of launch date (who remembers the #MBBcrash of Dec. 5, 2016?) and receive your download links via email
UPDATE: You will be charged when you pre-order.
Those who have purchased the My Best Body Training Program (gym) know the great depth of information and resources I pack into my guides – these lists barely skim the surface.
I put a ton of thought into my pricing. My goal is to share my workouts and personal training knowledge with as many people as possible, and in a way that allows you to keep what you purchase for future reference (i.e. eBook PDF).
Think about this:
- The average cost of a personal training session = $50/session
- The average gym membership = $40/month
- The average cost of a fitness app subscription = $20/month
For a one-time payment of $89.99 USD (until Oct. 30), you receive lifetime access to:
MY BEST BODY – HOME TRAINING PROGRAM (PDF)
- 13 weeks of fun, safe and effective workouts that deliver proven results
- Instructional photos demonstrating each exercise
- Helpful overviews of each of the three program phases (Stabilization & Base Training, Strength Training, and Power Training) to help you get the most out of every workout
- Weekly #mybrandofbeautiful pep talks from me – because fitness is about being strong on the inside, too!
- Tips and tricks to improve your form and avoid injury
- Weekly workout calendars to help you plan ahead and stay on track
- Beginner and advanced options for many exercises/workouts – making this the perfect program for you, no matter where you’re starting!
MY BEST BODY – HOME RESOURCE GUIDE (BONUS PDF)
- Full-Body Rehabilitation Sequence to follow on rest day and to use throughout the week as you wish as well as an overview on the benefits of stretching and foam rolling
- MBB Athlete Personal Record worksheet to help you keep track of your assessments and challenges
- Warm-up guidance, including a list of dynamic stretches to work into your warm-up routine
- A chapter dedicated to form for common exercises like push-ups, hip hinges and bracing/hollow body
- Heart rate & heart rate monitoring information, as well as what to expect when using a fitness tracker during My Best Body – Home
- Term glossary to help you understand common exercise terminology
- Exercise library providing step-by-step text instructions for each exercise in the program
So, you get the picture … this is a GREAT deal.
*Note that these are subject to change; HOWEVER, NOTHING LISTED ABOVE WILL BE CUT! I might just decide to add more. 🙂
You will need a small amount of equipment to complete My Best Body – Home. In many cases, the weight options are interchangeable (e.g. You can do a skullcrusher with a barbell or dumbbells).
When an exercise is described as “weighted,” feel free to choose whichever option you’d like. If a word in an exercise name is in parentheses, like “(banded),” it is optional.
- Dumbbells*: I recommend having a few sets to choose from, because the weight you lift varies from exercise to exercise.
- Exercise mat
- Exercise/stability ball: You should be able to sit on the ball with feet flat on the floor and knees comfortably making 90-degree angles.
- Mini resistance bands: At least two – one with light resistance and one with heavy resistance.
- Sturdy box, workout bench or jump box
- Barbell*: I highly recommend investing in an adjustable barbell. In many cases, you can substitute dumbbells for a barbell, but there are some instances in which a barbell will be preferable.
- Jump rope
- Interval timer: I use the free GymBoss interval timer app.
NOT SURE IF MY BEST BODY – HOME IS FOR YOU?
Try out a 3-week free trial of My Best Body – Home here.